Lesson 1, Topic 2
Scheduled Function Use Cases
Here are a few ideas for scheduled functions:
- Regularly run an update for the ‘Age’ of all (or a subset of) Contacts
- Data bind Accounts and Contacts data (especially in a case like where your CRM Accounts are synced to Zoho Books)
- Run a sort of ‘Daily Summary’ that is emailed off to someone. It might include counts of ‘New Leads’, ‘Deals Touched’, ‘Tasks Completed’, etc.
- Run a check of all Open Deals that haven’t been touched in ‘x’ amount of days and then auto-create tasks for their salespeople to follow up
- And of course, throw CRM notes into Analytics