Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a talented project manager to join our team. We need someone with extensive knowledge in Zoho who can build strong relationships with clients and address the needs of their system.
We are proponents of the hybrid work environment. We believe that strong community is the foundation of good work, and believe that is best built in person. We believe that the right candidate for this position will be excited to join our office environment at least 2-3 times per week, with the option to work from home the remaining days of the week.
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project implementation: 1 year (Preferred)
- CRM software experience (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree, MIS or Computer Science preferred
Hybrid (Home + In Office)
$60,000 – $80,000 a year
- PTO – starting at 2 weeks vacation and 2 weeks necessary leave
- Employer sponsored healthcare plan covered at 50% for employee
- Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Short term and Long term disability covered at 100% for employee
- 401K sponsored plan
- Health and wellness reimbursement
What is expected of you
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters, including project implementation and continued support requests.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Assess customer operation goals and pain points.
- Work with full-stack developers to create technical solutions that meet a client’s business needs.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, stakeholders and various departments within the company.
- Oversee the successful implementation of software solutions to mitigate client pain points and improve operational efficiency within established timelines.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Document implementation meticulously.
- Work independently to find solution to problems with minimal guidance.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement for a client.
- Host regular meetings with clients to provide a progress update on implementations or check-ins for ongoing support.
- Assist with challenging client requests and issue escalations as needed.
- Pursue continued learning of Zoho products, Catalyst Connect products, and overall processes.
- Highly motivated to improve as an individual and as a team.
- Passionate pursuit of innovative and best practice solutions
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Excellent listening, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- Resilient in difficult situations
- Positive demeanor with clients and teammates
- Collaborative team player, eager to support colleagues
- High level of professionalism under pressure
- Strong MS Office experience (particularly MS Excel)