Software Developer in Zoho & Cloud Systems
Decibel Advertising, LLC is seeking an experienced and motivated Developer to join our dynamic team! This is a fantastic opportunity to hone your front and back-end development skills in an exciting and rapidly-growing environment. Our ideal candidate will participate in all phases of software development for our fully-remote, cloud-based operations. Enjoy freedom in genius with our encouraging team culture, and find fun strategies and challenges in cloud systems development for years to come. This is a fully-remote role, but could involve company-paid travel for internal meetings and team-building activities up to 2-4 times per year. Candidate must be focused full time, as one of our family, with the intent for a bright future with the firm. This is not a contract or temporary position.
Mid-level of experience
- 2+ years’ experience as a software engineer
- 1-2 years of experience working in Zoho, Salesforce, or other CRM
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming languages, specifically Java & SQL (RDBMS concepts)
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Salary Range$120,000 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
What is expected of you
Cloud Systems Development Job Duties:
- Plan and design cloud-computing applications and services
- Assist with the deployment of cloud-based infrastructures
- Programing using languages such as Python, Java, and Go.
- Recommend process and systems architecture improvements
- Troubleshoot and solve problems across all platform and application domains
Zoho CRM Development
- Utilize knowledge of our business processes and requirements of the team members to implement and customize our Zoho system to work more efficiently.
- Integrate complex inbound and outbound campaigns utilizing scripting languages and third-party services
- Develop custom APIs, methods, and functions
- Build dashboards in Zoho Analytics using SQL queries.
- Improve architecture and optimize the performance of Zoho applications and database management systems used by various departments.
- Work with other team members to integrate 3rd party applications with our Zoho system.
- Stay current with new technology options and vendor products; evaluate which ones would be a good fit for the company
- Excellent design, problem-solving, and de-bugging skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, including coordinating with all levels of internal management
- Inclination toward finding solutions to problems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and thorough in completing tasks
- Understanding of the importance in safeguarding all critical data, information, and communication; both internally and for our clients
- Strong multitasking and time-management skills
- Experience with Deluge, workflow rules, and other tools used in CRM development
- Experience integrating Zoho with other Zoho applications such as Zoho Creator, CRM, Books, Desk, etc.
- Experience integrating Zoho with 3rd party applications.