As a Zoho Developer, you will work with our Executive team and Operations Partners to build and maintain automations, blueprints, workflows, and code (Deluge) which will enable our team to grow and scale while providing great service to our clients. The main performance indicator will be adapting our existing Zoho architecture to improve scalability and profitability across multiple departments.
As a Zoho Developer, you should be able to follow company procedures and work with all departments to update and improve Recruiting, Training, Coaching, Consulting, Admin Services, and any additional services. You are expected to be able to work well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude. The ideal candidate should always be willing to learn new things to continually improve their skillset. You must be able to train and provide support for other team members as they continue to use our Zoho system.
The position is remote so you are expected to provide your own working equipment including a computer, webcam, and speakers, with sufficient location/hardware back-ups in case of power outages or internet connection problems. You must have the ability to work between 9 am-5 pm Eastern Daylight Time, Monday-Friday (though we are willing to be flexible for the right person)
Experience: Entry Level
- Experience with Zoho Sprints, CRM, Sign, Books, Vault, Recruit, etc.
- Any other experience in Zoho or other CRM development strongly preferred.
What is expected of you
- Take ownership of Zoho Sprints for the entire organization to ensure projects are moving forward and company initiatives are met.
- Provide updates and bugs fixes for our Zoho system as needed.
- Build scalable workflows, blueprints, and processes in Zoho for all Departments.
- Train current and future Operations Partners in Zoho-related tasks.
- Participate in Team Meetings, Daily Stand-ups, and additional meetings as needed.
- Work with the Executive team to proactively communicate challenges and needs of our system as they arise.
- Maintain Zoho/Ops Training Video Library and SOP detailing Zoho & YRL Operations processes and systems.
- Provide Zoho assistance to Team Members (e.g. answering system-related questions).
- Proficient in GSuite tools including Gmail and Google Calendar, strongly preferred
- Experience with Calendly, Zoom, and Slack, strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills who can interact well with team members
- Great organizational skills