Zenatta Consulting is the top US Premium Partner for Zoho consulting and development services. We are a fully remote company, and have a rapidly growing team spread across the United States working in tandem on a wide breadth of client engagements.
In this consulting role you will interface directly with clients to solve practical business challenges, through Zoho system implementation and support. This role allows you to work independently to ensure client success. You’ll be supported by our in-house development team to deliver system improvements to support the project.
- Experience implementing/ administrating customized CRM systems
- Paid Vacation
- Lead engagements with Zenatta’s clients on Zoho implementation and improvements
- Manage client expectations and goal setting throughout engagement
- Deliver system improvements on a weekly cadence
- Ensure client success via training and walkthroughs
- Implement client requirements to various Zoho One applications
- Delegate deliverables to Zenatta development team members
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Understanding of Sales/Marketing and/or Order Management processes and best practices
- Someone with strong people skills who can connect with people from all walks of life
- Knowledgeable of other business applications: Desk/Support, Campaigns, Books (preferred), Project Management, ect.
- Background in providing business solutions in low-code platforms (Zoho, Salesforce, PowerApps, Zapier)
- Strong understanding of sending/receiving data via REST API
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Fluent in English language