Testing Our Function on the Front End of Zoho

Brief summary of our function:

  • We created a query for the entire Contact record
  • We used the “Get” command to pull specific (address) pieces of data from that record
  • We created a map and filled that map with that specific address data
  • Then, we updated the Accounts record according to its specific 19-digit Account ID and the map we created

To test the function:

  • Once finished, click “Save and Execute” again (up until now, we do this just for the info statements. Now we actually effect a change on the front end)
  • Input the 19-digit Contact ID when prompted (found at the end of the URL of the Contact view)
  • Click “Save” and then look at the Accounts record and relish your moment of success upon seeing that it was updated correctly