At Aspentech CRM, our mission is to provide our clients with the software and knowledge to grow their organizations by providing comprehensive consulting, training, technical support, and design services. We are in need of a talented developer with extensive knowledge in the Zoho software and valuable coding experience who can take charge of the implementation of solutions prescribed by our Zoho Consultants and Architects.
Benefits include: Flexible, remote work schedule, 401K with employer match, PTO & paid holidays, disability & life insurance.
- Experience in CRM development and/or administration is highly desired.
Required Non-technical Skills
- Strong people skills which allow you to connect with people from all walks of life.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Process-oriented thinker problem solver who can dissect and deconstruct an issue, figure out what works and doesn’t work, then fix and improve it.
- A detail oriented person: Someone who takes a lot of pride in their work, is thorough, and takes into account all variables associated with a problem.
- Someone who can thrive in a remote work environment.
- Desire to learn new things and build proficiency in existing skills.
Required Technical Skills
- Strong working knowledge of Zoho CRM
- Experience with Zoho Creator is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Zoho’s custom coding language, Deluge.