Senior Zoho Platform Developer
InterConnecta is a leading global Zoho consulting services optimizer and a Zoho Advanced Partner. For more than a decade, we’ve helped academic institutions, government agencies, and non-profit organizations; as well as small, mid-sized, and large businesses in many industries around the world to connect and optimize their workflows in the cloud with Zoho.
At least 3 years of Zoho application development experience.
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location.
What is expected of you
- Implementation and customization of business applications on Zoho One including CRM, Desk, Flow, Recruit, Books, Creator, Forms, Campaigns, Analytics, and others as needed.
- Writing custom Zoho Deluge functions.
- Data migration to and from different systems into Zoho CRM or other platforms.
- Creation of custom tools and scripts to automate various business processes.
- Create a roadmap for development and prepare iterations for approval and tracking.
- Own the entire development life cycle from concept to production, as well as support.
- Documentation of the work performed and help build a knowledge base.
- Experience leading Zoho development teams or implementation projects.
- Guide other team members with their work while doing the hands-on work.
- At least 3 years of Zoho application development experience.
- At least 5 years of work experience.
- Prior experience leading or mentoring other team members.
- Develop software solutions using Zoho API framework, Zoho Deluge scripting language, and 3rd part REST APIs.
- Fluent oral and writing English communication skills.
- Strong technical understanding of Zoho functionalities.
- Project coordination skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to varying needs, with ability to prioritize tasks and workload.
- Able to work independently and as part of an international team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills for collaboration with team members, management, and customers directly.
- Familiar with common digital means of communication including instant messaging, email, text, etc.
- Highly proficient in English and Spanish languages.