Zoho Platform Developer
InterConnecta is a leading global Zoho consulting services optimizer and a Zoho Advanced Partner. For more than a decade, we’ve helped academic institutions, government agencies, and non-profit organizations; as well as small, mid-sized, and large businesses in many industries around the world to connect and optimize their workflows in the cloud with Zoho.
- Degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or any other related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience working in the Zoho, Salesforce, or general ERP space.
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location.
What is expected of you
- Create custom functions using Deluge for Zoho Creator, CRM, Desk, etc.
- Improve architecture and optimize the performance of complex Zoho-based implementations.
- Integrate Zoho with third-party applications, working with other members of our development team.
- Experience with Zoho Deluge, workflow rules, custom functions.
- Experience in integrating Zoho with other systems.
- Zoho Creator certification is not required, but will be valued.
- Able to work independently and as part of an international team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills for collaboration with team members, management and customers directly.
- Familiar with common digital means of communication including instant messaging, email, text, etc.
- Highly proficient in English and Spanish languages.