Lesson 1, Topic 1
Start Building Your Flowchart Copy
Quick feature run-down:
- Customize colors, shapes, fonts and just about everything else
- Simple drag-and-drop interface
- Save, duplicate, and share (view or edit) your flowchart
And a couple tips:
- Use text boxes to label different phases of your process
- Color code your chart according to who is performing each action
- You can use different shapes to represent actions, decisions, automation, or more
Once you develop your own system, drawing out a business process is both quick and effective!
This page has lists of different features and other helpful tips when getting started.