Entry-Level Technical Account Manager – Zoho Corporation
Entry level technical account manager. We are seeking an individual who understands business software, can build relationships with our existing customers over the phone, and effectively communicate how the software can be configured to solve business problems.
- Business communication – you will participate in and lead conversations with customers from different industries and backgrounds.
- Customer Experience – You listen and understand what our customers are saying, discover underlying issues, and can recommend a path forward.
- Sales Skills- you will be responsible for a quarterly revenue target based on upsell, cross sell, and services sold
- Technical Acumen – You are technologically savvy, we have 45 software products. You understand and love technology, and have the desire to learn more.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills – you will be on daily video calls, setting up meetings and following up with customers
- Required: You have an understanding of standard business applications software (CRM, Accounting, Help Desk, Analytics, Project Management etc).
- Required: Experience with CRM solutions such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics.
Our top performers don’t let their job title or responsibilities restrict their contribution to the company. Responsibilities are not restricted to:
- Continued outreach to Zoho’s Key Accounts through phone and email and virtual meetings
- Discuss current Zoho software solutions and discover opportunities for upsell, cross sell, training, or implementation services
- Sales : Creating proposals, managing sales pipeline, following up and closing new opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams including marketing, accounting, legal, and technical support to solve customer issues
- Facilitate demos, technical requirements calls, implementation and other technical solutions.
- Demonstrate a product’s capabilities to prospective customers.
- Analyze existing implementation of Zoho software and determine areas of improvement.
Compensation and Terms
- This is a contract-based position. Successful applicants will be offered an initial six-month contract, after which they may qualify for full-time positions.
- Hourly compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Contractors are not offered benefits. Those who transition to full-time positions will be offered a full suite of generous benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and company-sponsored 401k.
Why You Shouldn’t Apply
- We are a private company and have zero intention to go public. If you are looking for stock options or an ‘exit’, you’ll be disappointed.
- If you’re looking for a short-term gig – 2-3 years – we discourage you from applying. We prefer long-term employees.
- If you don’t enjoy (enterprise) software, you’ll hate your job.
- If you value job titles, this isn’t the place for you. We don’t care about job titles.
- If you need training for everything you do, this won’t be a fit. If you aren’t a self-starter, you won’t enjoy the job.
- If a downtown office and cool tech-company vibe is important to you, you’ll likely be disappointed. We are a low-ego company.
- If you have a long commute. We strongly discourage long commutes for our employees. Unless you are located close to the office or are willing to move close to the office, you’ll waste your valuable time commuting and we discourage you from applying.
The most successful Zoho team-members are:
- at home in a diverse, multicultural workplace
- quick on their feet
- comfortable with ambiguity and complexity
- flexible and patient, with an “all hands on deck” attitude
- comfortable with giving and receiving constructive feedback for the benefit of the team
Zoho Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants will be given full consideration without attention to race, religion, ethnicity, national original, veteran or disability status, sex, gender, gender presentation, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Successful applicants undergo a standard background check and demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
All Zoho employees are working remotely throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Do you live in the Bastrop/Smithville area? If not, are you willing to move there?
- One location
- Team Lead
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
Want to buff up your resume for this job? Sign up for one of our Zoho courses!
More Job Postings
Click Here to Apply Description Location Bastrop/Smithville area Role Entry level technical account manager. We are seeking an individual who understands business software, can build