New Braunfels area
The Partner Account Manager (PAM) acts as a liaison between Zoho and its channel partners – building, maintaining and managing long-term relationships with current and prospective partners. The PAM plays a vital role in the revenue growth of Zoho’s channel partner organizations, and serves as the key point of contact for channel partners, distributing Zoho’s sales and technical resources to help partners grow revenue.
- Technical Acumen – You are technologically savvy. You understand and love technology, and have the desire to learn more. Experience using cloud business software is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills – daily video calls, meetings, and following up with partners on a variety of topics.
- Excellent organization and time management skills – many partners consider you their primary contact at Zoho. You balance regularly scheduled partner growth reviews with being available to assist partners on a day-to-day basis.
- Analytical/data acuity – You run data driven sales reports for the region, customers, or partners.
- Ability and willingness to wear multiple hats by collaborating with various departments.
- Self-starter – you think outside the box to solve issues and address partner concerns.
Our top performers don’t let their job title or responsibilities restrict their contribution to the company. Responsibilities are not restricted to:
- Collaborating with our overseas support and operations teams
- Tracking business goals and revenue metrics for each partner
- Understanding the partner’s business; helping to overcome any pain points in selling and implementation.
- Providing responses to Partners’ inquiries; troubleshooting support issues
- Helping partners maximize revenue opportunities
Compensation and Terms
- This is a contract-based position. Successful applicants will be offered an initial six-month contract, after which they may qualify for full-time positions.
- Hourly compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Contractors are not offered benefits. Those who transition to full-time positions will be offered a full suite of generous benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and company-sponsored 401k.
Why You Shouldn’t Apply
- We are a private company and have zero intention to go public. If you are looking for stock options or an ‘exit’, you’ll be disappointed.
- If you’re looking for a short-term gig – 2-3 years – we discourage you from applying. We prefer long-term employees.
- If you don’t enjoy (enterprise) software, you’ll hate your job.
- If you value job titles, this isn’t the place for you. We don’t care about job titles.
- If you need training for everything you do, this won’t be a fit. If you aren’t a self-starter, you won’t enjoy the job.
- If a downtown office and cool tech-company vibe is important to you, you’ll likely be disappointed. We are a low-ego company.
- If you have a long commute. We strongly discourage long commutes for our employees. Unless you are located close to the office or are willing to move close to the office, you’ll waste your valuable time commuting and we discourage you from applying.
The most successful Zoho team-members are:
- at home in a diverse, multicultural workplace
- comfortable with ambiguity and complexity
- flexible and patient, with an “all hands on deck” attitude
- comfortable with giving and receiving constructive feedback for the benefit of the team
Zoho Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants will be given full consideration without attention to race, religion, ethnicity, national original, veteran or disability status, sex, gender, gender presentation, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Successful applicants undergo a standard background check and demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
All Zoho employees are working remotely throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Do you live near New Braunfels? If not, will you move there?
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19