Zoho Creator is a low-code application development platform. It allows you to build multi-platform Zoho applications and digitize business operations while skipping many hurdles of traditional app development and deployment.
Can go toe-to-toe with anything on the market, irrespective of price.
Need help with Zoho Creator? Here are some services we provide specifically for Zoho Creator users!
Zoho Expert Bootcamp
Zoho Admin Crash Course
Hire a Zoho Creator Expert
Zoho Creator Pricing
Zoho Creator offers a free plan for one user. It allows you to develop one app. The basic plan includes options such as a page builder, form builder, themes, and layouts.
Zoho Creator also offers two paid plans for its users. The Professional plan costs $25 per user per month with annual billing and is perfect for a small-to-mid company size.
Another paid package for Zoho Creator is the Ultimate package which costs $400 per month if billed annually. You can build unlimited apps, and you have access to 100 integration flows.
- Per User
- 250MB storage
- 1000 records
- Develop one app
- Page builder
- Form builder
$25/ per user/ per month
- 20 integration flows
- 50 GB of storage and 50000 Zoho Creator records per user
- Low-code app development
- Exclusive access to 50+ different prebuilt apps
- Access to different connectors
- Access to advanced business intelligence insights
- Access to advanced analytics
- Permissions for external users to have access to the app
- Advanced AI capabilities
- App lifecycle management stages
- Integration of different payment gateways
$400/ per month
- Unlimited access to analytics
- Easily publish and download apps
- Access to the private app store
- 24/7 customer support
- Directory integration
- User provisioning
- Access to 50 different business app connectors
- Advanced data preparation
- Access to Zia Insights
- Enhanced operating limits
Zoho Learning Paths
Zoho Integrator & Developer (Beginner)
Zoho Creator Review
Zoho Creator leverages a low-code development model that requires no prior experience in app development. Creator allows you to build a custom app that runs on multiple platforms.
This application development software delivers a turn-key enterprise solution for custom applications.
Zoho Creator allows for the hassle-free creation of dashboards. Also clearing and normalizing data. Creator uses Zoho’s proprietary scripting language called Deluge.
Let’s break down features, pros, cons, and pricing!
Zoho Creator functionalities include:
- Switching easily from the legacy systems such as database management systems or enterprise ERP solutions.
- Integrating with existing services by using abstract APIs.
- Skipping the complex development processes and getting multi-platform apps deployed faster.
- Protecting your data assets. Zoho Creator integrates robust security features, including automatic threat assessment, access controls, and audit logs.
- Automating workflows. Automate processes and repetitive tasks across departments with loops, form actions, and if-then conditions.
- Sharing your data securely: enable real-time data sharing on every device. Assign roles and control access to sensitive information.
- Enriching visual insights: over 40 report templates are available to help you monitor KPIs and visualize your data. Get a better overview of business operations.
Zoho Creator Pros
Zoho Creator is a versatile and user-friendly tool. With drag-and-drop functionalities, you can build your business application and kickstart digital transformation.
- Develop and deploy multi-platform custom applications without prior programming experience.
- Build custom apps that play well with the Zoho ecosystem.
- Run mobile applications and desktop applications. Your app will be running on the cloud.
- No fine print: brand your application how you want and set the price you want, no commissions included.
- Zoho Creator offers a wide range of integrations that make it easy to connect with other platforms and services.
- Integrate your app with the Zoho Suite. Connecting Zoho Creator with other Zoho apps takes just a few clicks.
- Offer your custom apps on Zoho Marketplace. Add your company logo and think of a creative application name, and market it as your own.
Zoho Creator Cons
- While Zoho offers comprehensive documentation for Creator, a lot of questions are not addressed well in their knowledge base.
- Finding a Creator expert has historically been challenging, though we’re changing that (check out our Zoho consulting page).
- Also, Zoho support doesn’t leverage an experienced Deluge developer to answer questions.
- Zoho currently has several Creator versions in development, and some functionalities might differ.
Zoho Creator Features
Zoho Creator simplifies 90% of the complexities included in traditional app development. From conceptualization to launch, Creator helps to focus on customer service and business value, not just coding.
Zoho Creator features include:
- Integration with the Zoho Suite (Zoho CRM, Zoho Mail, Zoho Books, Zoho Invoice, Zoho Writer, Zoho Projects, to name a few)
- Integration of third-party apps (SQL server, Google Docs)
- Customizable reports
- Drag and drop interactive dashboards
- Reminders and notifications
- Custom reports and
- Drag-and-drop application builder
- Collaboration tools
- Workflow builder
- Multi-language support
Getting Started with Zoho Creator
If you’ve ever had an idea for developing your own app but thought that the process can be complex, Zoho Creator is here to save the day.
If you want to deploy a solution for your business quickly, Zoho Creator is your dream come true.
This low-code development platform can integrate data from numerous day-to-day applications to streamline your most repetitive processes.
Zoho Creator has pre-built integrations with third-party platforms like Twilio, PayPal, Zapier, Google Drive, Google Sheets, and many more.
If you want to explore Zoho Creator and learn more about hassle-free app building, The Workflow Academy can help you with any questions or issues that arise.
Zoho Creator Tutorial—Learn from Leading Zoho Experts
The Workflow Academy team consists of trained Zoho experts. We provide Zoho training, as well as Zoho consultancy services. With our help, learning how to use a new Zoho app (even one as complex as Creator) will be as easy as pie.
Zoho Creator FAQ
The best way to figure out what a successful Zoho Creator app can look like is to check the interface of an app made in Creator. Some good examples are the Buffet Menu app and Project tracking app. Buffet Menu is a Zoho Creator application that can demonstrate how you can utilize multi-select fields or lists in your future app.
Zoho Creator is a low-code application development platform created to simplify the app deployment process.
Zoho Creator’s top competitors are OutSystems, Quickbase, Power Apps, Salesforce, Appian, Mendix Platform, ServiceNow, and Application Express.
Zoho Creator is used by small businesses, midsize businesses, and enterprise organizations worldwide.
PowerApps is one of the most similar competitors to Zoho Creator. Both provide a low-cost, simple platform to quickly design desktop and mobile applications that automate data capture processes.
Both offer templates that make it easy to create apps for different business processes. But in the end, Zoho Creator’s main advantage is its price point.
PowerApps claims that they are free, but their starting price is $50 per user. With Zoho Creator, you get better value for money, as well as more features and integrations. Zoho Creator has a higher overall rating for customer service.
Yes, you can integrate applications built on Zoho Creator with other Zoho apps. Creator is one of the few low-code platforms that is incredibly simple to integrate with other Zoho corporation apps, thanks to pre-built, custom solutions specifically designed for integration purposes.
No, you don’t need to sign in with Google or Gmail to use Creator. However, you will need to provide a functional email, whether it be Gmail, Outlook, or any other email.
About The Workflow Academy
The Workflow Academy offers extensive Zoho education and also Zoho consultation and implementation services for enterprises of all types and sizes.
We offer one of the leading Zoho training programs. We help you get up to speed with various Zoho bundles and applications—from Zoho Books to Zoho CRM.
For additional assistance, ask about hands-on Zoho training and Zoho implementation from our certified consultants.