Zoho Analytics is a Zoho Corporation business intelligence (BI) software that offers an intuitive dashboard with many visualization options. It integrates with other Zoho applications and pulls data from them.
1. What features does Zoho Analytics offer?
2. What are the pros of Zoho Analytics?
3. Does Zoho Analytics have any cons?
4. Does Zoho Analytics integrate with other apps?
5. How does Zoho Analytics compare to Tableau?
6. How much does Zoho Analytics cost?
7. Do you need help mastering Zoho Analytics?
Can go toe-to-toe with anything on the market, irrespective of price.
Need help with Zoho Analytics? Here are some services we provide specifically for Zoho Analytics users!
Zoho Expert Bootcamp
Zoho Admin Crash Course
Hire a Zoho Analytics Expert
Zoho Analytics Certifications
Zoho Analytics: Make Your Data Actionable
Zoho Analytics lets you slice and dice your data, create reports and dashboards, and analyze business processes. It offers actionable insights while keeping an eye on key metrics and getting instant updates on your KPIs.
Zoho Analytics Pricing
Zoho offers four pricing plans. Plans are transparent so there are no hidden costs, and there are no binding contracts. You can switch plans at any time. As a user, you can run reports and create Analytics dashboards and share content.
As a viewer, you are not allowed to run reports or create a dashboard or share content but you can interact with the content that is shared with you. Every plan offers a certain number of rows; 1 million rows equals approximately 1 GB of space.
You can always purchase additional user spots, as well as spots for viewers.
$24/ per month/ per user
- 1 GB Storage
- 0.5 million rows
- Access to 250+ different data connectors
- Ask Zia option
$48/ per month/ per user
All Basic Plan features +
- 1 GB Storage
- Data alerts
- Hourly data sync
- Data backup
- Access logs
$115/ per month/ per user
All Standard Plan features +
- 5 GB Storage
- Private links
- Zia insights
- Advanced data preparation
- Logo rebranding
$455/ per month/ per user
All Premium Plan features +
- 50 GB Storage
- 5x faster reports
- Live chat
- Free analytic portal
Zoho Learning Paths
Zoho Analytics & BI Admin
What Is Zoho Analytics Used for?
Zoho Analytics can help you make the most of your data.
- Analyze data from many sources via data connectors
- Connect the dots: many options for modeling, preparing, and visualizing your data
- Craft business strategy informed by data
- Generate unlimited data visualizations to get different insights into your company processes
In short, it is a first-class business intelligence tool for generating reports and dashboards to help you keep tabs on what matters in your business.
Zoho Analytics Integrations
Zoho Analytics easily integrates with third-party apps such as Microsoft Excel, Google Drive, Jira Software Cloud, Zendesk, and more. It also integrates with all other Zoho apps, including Zoho Mail, Zoho Inventory, and Zoho Cliq.
The integration with Zoho Inventory is particularly beneficial, as Inventory allows for warehouse management, and, once it’s integrated with Analytics, sends crucial inventory data to the app.
Zoho Analytics vs Tableau
Zoho Analytics is a self-service BI software competing with the likes of Domo and Tableau to help companies analyze data.
Zoho Analytics is often compared to Tableau; the two business intelligence platforms serve similar functions, but Zoho Analytics delivers a much higher value for its price point.
Both solutions can be deployed fast and they both offer desktop and mobile BI apps. They are easy to use and they both have an intuitive interface with drag-and-drop options. Both can create stunning visuals and add a different dimension to your reports and data insights.
Zoho Analytics has a competitive edge when compared to other data analytics software such as Tableau, for the following reasons:
- Users can choose a cloud-based or on-demand version.
- Integrates seamlessly with other Zoho Suite apps like Zoho Assist, Zoho Projects, Zoho Creator, and Zoho Recruit.
- Can be easily integrated with other business apps, while this option is limited for Tableau.
- Users can easily create and share data visualizations. Not dependent on servers or desktops.
- Much better value for the price. Zoho Analytics starts at $30 per user per month for the cloud-based option. The on-premise option costs $150 per month for up to five users. Tableau, in contrast, costs $840 per year for one creator.
Zoho Analytics Features
- Integrating business data from 250+ sources. Synchronizes data from files, feeds, URLs, and apps.
- Integrating seamlessly with other apps from Zoho suite, and external apps as well, using data connectors (Shopify, Google Analytics, Google Drive, Google Ads).
- Preparing and structuring data. Uses ZohoDataPrep and structures raw volumes of data.
- Breaking down data silos to reveal the bigger picture. Unifies data from different sources.
- Enabling collaboration via analytics. Share files and update permissions across the organization.
- Storytelling with data. Craft powerful stories about what’s going on in your company and have them backed by data visualizations.
- Visualizing your data insights using interactive maps.
- Augmented analytics and AI assistant: Zoho’s AI assistant, Zia, can share instant insights in the form of different KPIs, with flexible visualization options.
- Embedded analytics: business consultants or developers can offer white label business analytics solutions to their clients.
- Eye-catching and insightful reports: With a drag-and-drop interface you can customize your reports easily.
- Easy and flexible deployment: Zoho implementation is fast and efficient. You can choose an on-demand option or cloud-based solution, without hidden expenses.
- Creating portals and them across multiple websites and the mobile BI app.
- Data safety. Zoho takes security seriously.
Zoho Analytics Review
Zoho’s analytics platform helps you visualize your business goals better and gives you a deeper understanding of your data.
Zoho Analytics Pros
Zoho Analytics is one of Zoho’s best applications. We rate it a solid A and highly recommend it.
- Integrates seamlessly with other Zoho applications such as Zoho Invoice, Zoho People, Zoho Books, and Zoho CRM.
- Gives an immediate snapshot into many KPIs.
- Enables you to analyze your data in real time.
- Allows you to create and share visual dashboards.
- Combines multiple data sources into comprehensive snapshots of your business.
- Features beautiful reports.
Zoho Analytics Cons
There aren’t really any drawbacks to Zoho Analytics. Well, maybe its learning curve. Once you master it, however, you’re in business analytics heaven.
Need Zoho Analytics Training?
Zoho Analytics is a powerful BI and analytics tool and all-in-one analytics software. Even though it’s a terrific business intelligence tool, implementing it can be daunting. That’s where we come in.
Explore our Zoho training services. Then, if you’d like further support, ask us about implementation or consulting for Zoho Analytics or other Zoho applications.
Zoho Analytics FAQ
Zoho Analytics is a top-tier business intelligence software. For visualizing our data with insightful reports, it can’t be beat. Plus, with its affordable and scalable pricing plans, Zoho Analytics is a screaming good deal.
Data safety and security are of the utmost importance in Zoho. The company implements extensive security practices such as data encryption, and intrusion detection and prevention.
Zoho Analytics is a standalone platform. It does integrate easily with Zoho CRM and other Zoho apps to pull even better underlying data insights to allow you to automate business processes. This app also comes as a part of the Zoho CRM Plus bundle, as well as other Zoho bundles, such as Zoho Marketing Plus and the massive Zoho One bundle.
Yes, Zoho updates data changes in real time via its data connectors.
We think that Zoho Analytics is one of the best business analytics tools out there—at any price. However, Analytics costs far less than other leading analytics dashboards and BI solutions.
We love how it helps with visualizing your data and how it allows finegrained access to many types of insights.
Zoho Corporation, you did well with this app.
Zoho Analytics is not a warehouse management solution—unless you integrate it with Zoho Inventory. Zoho Inventory is a warehouse management solution, and a darn good one at that.
By integrating Analytics with Inventory, you’ve got a winning combination for all your warehouse management and reporting needs.
About The Workflow Academy
The Workflow Academy offers extensive Zoho education and also Zoho consultation and implementation services for enterprises of all types and sizes. We offer one of the leading Zoho consultation programs. We help you get up to speed as a Zoho user, from Zoho Learn to Zoho Meeting.
For additional assistance, ask about hands-on Zoho training and Zoho implementation from our certified consultants.