- Per User
- 1 GB Storage
- Per User
- 10 GB Storage
- Per User
- 15 GB Storage
- Per User
- 30 GB Storage
Zoho Analytics: Make your data actionable
Zoho Analytics is a business intelligence (BI) software that offers an intuitive dashboard with many visualization options.
Zoho Analytics (ZA) lets you slice and dice your data, create reports and dashboards, and analyze business processes. It offers actionable insights while keeping an eye on key metrics and getting instant updates on your KPIs.
Zoho’s analytics platform helps you visualize your business goals better and gives you a deeper understanding of your data.
Zoho Analytics is one of Zoho’s best applications. We rate it a solid A and highly recommend it.
- Integrates seamlessly with other Zoho applications such as Zoho Books, Zoho Creator, and Zoho CRM.
- Gives an immediate snapshot into many KPIs.
- Enables you to analyze your data in real time.
- Allows you to create and share visual dashboards.
- Combines multiple data sources into comprehensive snapshots of your business.
- Features beautiful reports.
There aren’t really any drawbacks to Zoho Analytics. Well, maybe its learning curve. Once you master it, however, you’re in business analytics heaven.
What is Zoho Analytics used for?
Zoho Analytics can help you make the most of your data.
- Analyze data from many sources via data connectors
- Connect the dots: many options for modeling, preparing, and visualizing your data
- Craft business strategy informed by data
In short, it is a first-class business intelligence tool for generating reports and dashboards to help you keep tabs on what matters in your business
Zoho Analytics Features
- Integrating business data from 250+ sources. Synchronizes data from files, feeds, URLs, and apps.
- Integrating seamlessly with other apps from Zoho Suite and external Apps as well using data connectors (Shopify, Google Analytics, Google Drive, Google Ads).
- Preparing and structuring data. Uses ZohoDataPrep and structures raw volumes of data.
- Breaking down data silos to reveal the bigger picture. Unifies data from different sources.
- Enabling collaboration via analytics. Share files and update permissions across the organization.
- Storytelling with data.
- Visualizing your data insights using interactive maps.
- Augmented analytics and AI assistant: AI assistant Zia can share instant insights in the form of different KPIs.
- Embedded analytics: business consultants or developers can offer white label business analytics solutions to their clients.
- Eye-catching and insightful reports: With a drag-and-drop interface you can customize your reports easily.
- Easy and flexible deployment: Zoho implementation is fast and efficient. You can choose an on-demand option or cloud-based solution, without hidden expenses.
- Creating portals and them across multiple websites
Zoho Analytics vs Tableau
Zoho Analytics is a self-service BI software competing with the likes of Domo and Tableau to help companies analyze data.
Zoho Analytics is often compared to Tableau; the two serve similar functions, but Zoho Analytics delivers a much higher value for its price point.
Both solutions can be deployed fast. They are easy to use and they both have an intuitive interface with drag-and-drop options. Both can create stunning visuals and add a different dimension to your reports and data insights.
Zoho Analytics has a competitive edge when compared to other data analytics software such as Tableau, for the following reasons:
- Users can choose a cloud-based or on-demand version.
- Integrates seamlessly with other Zoho Suite apps like Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects, Zoho Creator, or Zoho Books.
- Can be easily integrated with other business apps, while this option is limited for Tableau.
- Users can easily create and share data visualizations. Not dependent on servers or desktops.
- Much better value for the price. Zoho Analytics starts at $30 per user per month for the cloud-based option. The on-premise option costs $150 per month for up to five users. Tableau, in contrast, costs $840 per year for one creator.
Zoho Analytics Pricing
Zoho offers four pricing plans. Plans are transparent so there are no hidden costs, and there are no binding contracts.
You can switch plans at any time. As a user, you can run reports and create dashboards and share content.
As a viewer, you are not allowed to run reports or create a dashboard or share content but you can interact with the content that is shared with you.
Every plan offers a certain number of rows; 1 million rows equals approximately 1 GB of space.
- The basic plan is $24 per month if billed annually, or $30 if billed monthly. It includes 0.5 million rows. You get access to 250+ different data connectors. The Ask Zia option is also included in this package.
- The standard plan is $48 per month if billed annually or $60 if billed monthly. It includes 1 million rows. Some of the advanced options include data alerts, hourly data sync, data backup, and access logs.
- The premium plan is $115 per month if billed annually or $145 if billed monthly. It includes 5 million rows. Advanced options included in this package include private links, Zia insights, advanced data preparation, and logo rebranding.
- The enterprise plan is $455 per month if billed annually or $575 if billed monthly. It includes 50 million rows. With this plan, you get 5x faster reports and live chat, and you get one analytic portal for free.
You can always purchase additional user spots, as well as spots for viewers.
Need Zoho Analytics Training?
Zoho Analytics is a powerful BI and all-in-one analytics software. Even though it’s a terrific business intelligence tool, implementing it can be daunting. That’s where we come in.
Explore our free Zoho Analytics training. Then, if you’d like further support, ask us about implementation or consulting for Zoho Analytics or other Zoho applications.
Zoho Analytics FAQ
Zoho Analytics is a top-tier business intelligence software. For visualizing our data with insightful reports, it can’t be beat. Plus, with its affordable and scalable pricing plans, Zoho Analytics is a screaming good deal.
Data safety and security are of the utmost importance in Zoho. The company implements extensive security practices such as data encryption, and intrusion detection and prevention.
Zoho Analytics is a standalone platform. It does integrate easily with Zoho CRM and other Zoho apps to pull even better data insights to allow you to automate business processes.
Yes, Zoho updates data changes in real time via its data connectors.