Can go toe-to-toe with anything on the market, irrespective of price.
Need help with Zoho Mail? Here are some services we provide specifically for Zoho Mail users!
Zoho CRM Expert Bootcamp
Zoho CRM Admin Crash Course
Hire a Zoho Expert
Zoho Mail Pricing
- 25MB Attachment limit
- Customize personal domain name
- Add up to five users
- 5GB storage per user
- Alerts and reminders
- Around 50 custom modules.
- Provides useful email insights, like tracking and bulk email options
- 250MB Attachment limit
- Hosting of multiple domains
- Email hosting
- Multiple domains
- Folder sharing
- Email routing
- Domain aliases
- Accessing email in offline mode
- Zoho Mail app for mobile (iOS and Android)
- Calendar synchronization
- Swipe actions (for mobile)
- Verification codes for 2-
- factor authentication (2FA)
- Push notification management
- Multiple account management
- 1GB Attachment limit
- Safe and secure business email
- Customize the Zoho login page with a custom URL login and your logo.
- stores all emails forever
- Establish retention policies for email archiving
- Email backup
- White labeling
- Resource booking
Zoho Learning Paths
Zoho One Admin (Beginner)
Zoho Integrator & Developer (Beginner)
Zoho Sales, Marketing & Ops Admin
Zoho Architect (Beginner)
Zoho Mail Features
Zoho Mail is a great way to keep your email organized and under control. Rich in features, it helps you easily manage your inbox and stay on top of your email correspondence.
Your Zoho Mail account includes some impressive security and control features for secure business communications and team collaboration. A Zoho Mail admin can perform the following functions via the admin console and settings panel:
- Control roles and privileges
- Create a new user account
- Manage password policies
- Manage cloud storage settings
- Customize the Zoho login URL
- Personalize the login page with the company logo
- Connect to other Zoho collaboration tools such as Zoho Meeting, Zoho Connect, and Zoho Cliq
Manage business correspondence even when out of the office and out of the internet connection.
Here are some of the best features Zoho Mail has to offer:
- Create tags in Zoho Mail. Tags are similar to folders but more effective and can help you declutter your inbox. One email can have multiple tags.
- Streams. A unique feature that can help you avoid long email threads. Instead of forwarding an email, simply mention someone or add a comment.
- Tabular methodology. Easily switch and navigate between a few different items or drafts simultaneously.
- Send emails later. This feature allows you to set a reminder to get back to the email later or send it at a chosen time later.
- Recurring emails and email scheduling.
- Zoho Mail Offline mode enables you to Recurring emails and email scheduling.. You can read and reply to emails even when you have no internet connection.
- Managing system and appearance. Change email appearance easily, set your default view of the number of emails shown per page, and manage used fonts.
- Request email receipts and manage your outgoing mail.
- Various themes to choose from to personalize your experience.
Enabling and customizing keyboard shortcuts.
- Filters. With Zoho Mail’s filters, you can automatically sort your emails into different categories. This way, you can prioritize which emails need your attention first.
- Setup the archive options. The auto-archive feature also can be enabled.
Send mail as a feature. Set up a few different addresses and switch between different mail accounts.
- Customizable signatures. Change the greeting and contact info that appears at the end of your email. Configuring vacation reply and auto-response for a certain amount of time.
- Managing mailbox storage.
- Search. Zoho Mail’s search function lets you quickly find any email you’re looking for. Whether you know the sender, recipient, or subject, you can easily locate the email you need.
- Security. Zoho Mail takes security seriously, with features like two-factor authentication and encryption. This way, you can be sure that your email is safe from hackers and other threats.
- Unusual activity report. If there is a suspicious login to your account, Mail will let you know.
Need Help Navigating Zoho Mail?
The Workflow Academy is here to save the day! We can help you learn to navigate Zoho Mail with ease—as well as help you around other Zoho apps such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Writer, Zoho Creator, Zoho Forms, and Zoho Invoice. Whether you avail yourself of our world-class consulting services or take advantage of our easy-to-digest training materials, you will become a Zoho expert in no time.
Zoho Mail Workplace
Zoho Mail Workplace is $3 per user and offers the most comprehensive and impressive email service you will encounter in the vast universe of the internet. Rich in features, it comes with a robust communication and collaboration suite.
It is an ideal option for work accounts.
This plan combines everything from lower tier plans and includes:
- Safe and secure business email
- Offline file manager
- Word processor
- Meeting software
- Training software
- Instant chat and messaging
Getting Stared with Zoho Mail
Zoho Mail FAQ
There are pros and cons to any email service and Zoho is no different. However, what makes Zoho stand out is its price: it’s free for up to 5 users. That’s a big plus if you’re looking for an affordable email service. And, since Zoho integrates with a number of other Zoho business applications (like Zoho CRM, Zoho Books, Zoho People, Zoho Inventory, Zoho Sign, Zoho Projects, and Zoho Docs), it can be a good choice for businesses that are already using other Zoho products.
On the downside, some users find Zoho’s interface to be less user-friendly than other email services. And, like all free services, there are ads in the web version of Zoho Mail. Overall, though, Zoho Mail is a good option if you’re looking for a free or low-cost business email service.
The following personal information is needed to open a Zoho Mail account: your name, and mobile phone number. You will choose your email address and password, but make sure to follow the Zoho policies for strong passwords. Follow the steps and you will have your user account ready fast.
Yes, you can manage your Google Drive from your Zoho Account.
About The Workflow Academy
The Workflow Academy offers extensive Zoho education and also Zoho consultation and implementation services for enterprises of all types and sizes. We offer one of the leading Zoho training programs. We help you get up to speed as a Zoho user from Zoho Projects to Zoho Books.
For additional assistance, ask about hands-on Zoho training and Zoho implementation from our certified consultants.